Bournemouth Away

SellyIOM

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance of these selling out tomorrow morning? I've secured the 4 customer numbers I need but am at work so will I have to be "in a meeting" at 9AM or will I be OK?

Missed out on Birmingham away through underestimating demand, is tomorrow likely to be the same?

Any chance of these selling out tomorrow morning? I've secured the 4 customer numbers I need but am at work so will I have to be "in a meeting" at 9AM or will I be OK?

Missed out on Birmingham away through underestimating demand, is tomorrow likely to be the same?

I would think it would take a few days to sell out but it really is hard to tell. Originally I thought it would sell out almost immediately but I didn't take into account the beamback. They keep releasing more tickets for this so this is likely to reduce the numbers who travel, by how many, I really don't know.

I'm hopeful that they will not sell out too quickly, because I AM in a meeting from 8:30 tomorrow morning - but my boss is very understanding so he will appreciate the reason for my sudden need for a break at about 2 minutes to 9.

Make sure you use your work phone if possible too. You WILL be holding for quite a while and it IS expensive. Better buying online if you can.

Agreed - online is always the best way now (if there aren't thousands logging on at the same time of course).

Got mine sorted out by 9:02 this morning. Now back to the meeting

Glad you sneeked out the meeting this time and didn't miss out.

Radio derby for me. :(

Cheers, Boycie.

The incentive was that we had the hotel booked a month ago.

Re 'where to drink in Bournemouth' - if you are staying overnight, there are a couple of Wetherspoons pubs near the centre, both pretty reasonable. One's called "The Moon in the Square" just up the road from the Lower Gardens (the park close to the pier) - there's also a Slug and Lettuce pub just up from there that does pretty decent grub. Last time, the meeting-place for Rams fans before the game was "Sir Percy Florence-Shelley" in Boscombe, but that got absolutely rammed. We walked past a nearly empty pub on the way to the ground, but that was home fans only.

Hey guys just read on twitter that it is heading for a sell out might not make general sale next week.

Do me a favour B4 and keep schtum for a while will you. I really want to go to this game and my only chance is through general sale, unless some kind season ticket holder not going to the game wants to get a ticket for me and I will remit the funds. Happy to offer overnight accommodation to said season ticket holder for our game with Brighton early March if that makes the deal attractive. No hanky panky stuff though, unless it's True Lou, or Posh Ram at a push.

Archived