Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

I have apparently passed the 250 post mark, 253 in fact. However my lawyers would like to point out that in reality I have passed 350 posts. How many of my posts my posts were duplicates I do not know.

Your lawyers must also have advised by now that you should grant a Power of Attorney to your family to look after your affairs. Don't leave your money to your nurse. She might on the face of it be giving you a good time, but in truth she is sausaging about with your medication, and fiddling with your trust fund.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As everyone knows Schteve is a gifted linguist, apparently his telephone conversation with Raul Albentosa went something like this...

Bono estente Raul, my name Stevio, el managerio of el Derby County.

No, DERBY COUNTY, Derby...errmm...

Derby county is muy grande club in Englanda, nexta season guarentendido will be Premier Liga.

Por favor you sign with el Derby County?

What's that...porky?....porky? Err, no that's Chris Martin he's just big boned, anyway never mind about that.

Derby offer excellenti salario, mucho dinero - chinka chinquento ocheto chintosa quanta euros!

In Derby already mucho players are Spanish, know you perhaps Omar Mascarell of Real Madrid or Ivan Calero?

El meteorilogicos is muy bueno in el Derby, every day scorchio and not mucho kilometricos from London.

Maybe I introduce you to mi amigo Jose Morinio, one day perhaps, you play at Chelsea.

Sorry, no understando....see?...see? Oh, OK you will see about it.

Bonstanti noche!

Hmmm, dobt look very promising Chris, maybe you should have a go.

You havo to mucho timo on your plato. I sugesto and nvq or a btec

As everyone knows Schteve is a gifted linguist, apparently his telephone conversation with Raul Albentosa went something like this...

Bono estente Raul, my name Stevio, el managerio of el Derby County.

No, DERBY COUNTY, Derby...errmm...

Derby county is muy grande club in Englanda, nexta season guarentendido will be Premier Liga.

Por favor you sign with el Derby County?

What's that...porky?....porky? Err, no that's Chris Martin he's just big boned, anyway never mind about that.

Derby offer excellenti salario,  mucho dinero - chinka chinquento ocheto chintosa quanta euros!

In Derby already mucho players are Spanish, know you perhaps Omar Mascarell of Real Madrid or Ivan Calero?

El meteorilogicos is muy bueno in el Derby, every day scorchio and not mucho kilometricos from London.

Maybe I introduce you to mi amigo Jose Morinio, one day perhaps, you play at Chelsea.

Sorry, no understando....see?...see? Oh, OK you will see about it.

Bonstanti noche!

Hmmm, doesn't look very promising Chris, maybe you should have a go.

This is way better than a bunch of golfing puns.

Archived