Burnley.... Will they Won't they?

Mafiabob

Sure they will beat it but it does make me smile the more games go and they still have not won.

they look a more organised and together outfit than we did though

Im sure the wee billy and block head conspired to get us that record.. closet forest fans :o

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their next five games are all winnable. If they fail to get three points from the following, they should start to worry;

Burnley vs Hull

Stoke vs Burnley

Burnley vs Villa

Burnley vs Newcastle

QPR vs Burnley

Think they will beat Villa.

Think QPR have enough about them to win there home games.... As do Leicester.

Think Burnley will just scrape 20 points this season

I bet they wish we had beaten QPR, they'd be nailed in for 6 points then. Even if we were doing a Southampton, they're destuned to beat us.

Meanwhile, it really makes you realise how 'special' that season was. As the wise man said, you could simply park the bus all season snd stand a chance of picking up more then 11 points from 0-0 draws, and I'm sure burnley will.

**** it. I'm proud of our record. We should wear it with pride. Just makes all the more sweeter when the gumps are beaten 5-0 by the worst team in history.

I'd be shocked if they did. Although their team is terrible and their strategy seems to be based upon grinding out 0-0 draws, it would take a lot of bad luck for them to manage less than 11 points. Think they will beat Villa or Palace at home. If they sack Dyche, however, they're in a lot of trouble.

Archived