Halloween 2014

AmericanRam

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one likes eating **** tons of candy? I do at times.

the sausage is candy?

Pardon...sweets?

It's odd that we don't have a word for "candy" which is chocolate as well as sweets. Though anyone who's ever eaten a Hershey bar will know just how disgusting American chocolate is, so maybe they needed to invent another word to disguise it? Sorry AR but someone's got to tell it how it is. Remarkable how you guys eat that stuff!

Happy Halloween, even though I'd say it doesn't really exist in the general consciousness over here. It is in all the shops, but only because they're desperately trying to turn it into some big commercial event when no one gives a sausage. Very few folk will have heard of the great pumpkin...

It's odd that we don't have a word for "candy" which is chocolate as well as sweets. Though anyone who's ever eaten a Hershey bar will know just how disgusting American chocolate is, so maybe they needed to invent another word to disguise it? Sorry AR but someone's got to tell it how it is. Remarkable how you guys eat that stuff!

Happy Halloween, even though I'd say it doesn't really exist in the general consciousness over here. It is in all the shops, but only because they're desperately trying to turn it into some big commercial event when no one gives a sausage. Very few folk will have heard of the great pumpkin...

No worries mate,I am sure their are plenty kinds of British food I would not find tasteful... :)

Archived