Halloween 2014

AmericanRam

What is everyone doing this Halloween? I have to go to a costume party with the missus and....egg some houses and leave lighted bags of **** on people's porches also with some mates.Immature during Halloween,me.

No costume yet,but have been thinking of going as the clown from It.Victoria is going as a hot Butterfly.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I add you to the Dull People thread?

Only joking, probably be doing the same.

How could you think that is dull. Come on, think about all the excitement of finding a new watch to look at. Or finding another poo related thread here.

Also i-Ram I will eagerly check the newspaper in Brighton after Halloween.If their is a story about a 'sly,funny sodomizer' on the run,I will be praying you do not get found out mate.

Sly - now there is a word I haven't heard for a long while. No need to worry about me mate; if you are not taking it up the arse in Brighton they consider you queer.

My parents bought a big tub of sweets for trick or treaters last year. The only trick or treater was my 4 year old daughter. We only just finished the last sweet a couple of weeks ago.

I went dressed as a corpse once. I nicked a gown from the hospital, covered myself in talcum powder, squirted fake blood all over the gown, and made a toe tag. Then went out, on a cold October night, wearing nothing but my open arsed gown and a tie tag.

I lie, I chickened out and wore some swimming shorts. But it was bloody cold, didn't really need the talc to look dead, I was borderline hypothermic.

I like my incredible hulk costume too. But putting the green face paint on is time consuming. I feel for mark ruffaloe (I assume that's all done with face paint).

Archived