Clocks go back tonight

Day

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't do too much in an hour at 2am in the morning. Unless you are American of course.

Well, last night at 2 a.m. I graded five papers, took my dog for a walk, ate a big arse burrito, and cleaned the dishes; so you are right that Americans are great at time-management. ;)

Well, last night at 2 a.m. I graded five papers, took my dog for a walk, ate a big arse burrito, and cleaned the dishes; so you are right that Americans are great at time-management. ;)

Going to get my extra hour in bed now ARam. I hope you have Vicky with you tonight to make you a meal/wash the dishes/walk the dog and look after your every sexual desire. If not buddy, get that ring back and get an advert in the paper - American Ram looking for a sheepish girl for some hot tub fun.

Going to get my extra hour in bed now ARam. I hope you have Vicky with you tonight to make you a meal/wash the dishes/walk the dog and look after your every sexual desire. If not buddy, get that ring back and get an advert in the paper - American Ram looking for a sheepish girl for some hot tub fun.

Lol.Take care mate.

Archived