The demise of Notts Forest

Posh Ram

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes

Hence my last statement

Is he a good enough manager to do that?

I think we've got a philosophical disagreement here stoners, I'd want the manager to know how he wants his team to play, then sign good players to do that. Fantastic recruitment would be to sign good players who were also a good fit for the role he wanted them to take in the team.

I m talking about tactically to get them playing in a way that gets the best out of them

I understand what your saying 'why has he brought players that can't play hoofball'

What I'm saying is he's brought very good players but has a manager on matchday he has limitations which doesn't get the best out of the team due to the playing style he imposes on the team

I don't think they are clever enough to work out his undercover role, in Pearce they trust until it's too late. You only have to show them the league table with the newspaper upside down and they will think they are top. Once relegation has been confirmed show them the table the right way round and sit back and watch the reaction.

Lol from Forest forum about sack the manager:

And get another one in. Spend big in jan, don't go up, sack him, spend big in the summer, do pretty well, sack him, get another one in, spend big in jan, don't go up, sack him

Perhaps it's not the managers fault. Perhaps spending so much money and constantly restarting and rebuilding might not be good for long term team spirit or success . Perhaps we are everything that is wrong with football.

Perhaps ill drink gin tonight. Perhaps ill never kiss a girl.

So we're down to 5th and the gumps are 10th

Clear to see we are massively underachieving so far, where as you guys are certainly over achieving.

Punching well above your weight in fairness to you, will you be able to stay there though, or will you do a Blackpool of last season??

Archived