Notifications

Mafiabob

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been browsing the forum all day on my phone, had no notifications all day.

Just logged on the PC, and I've got 9 notifications from as far back as 11:00pm last night. 

:huh:

Read earlier posts, I've took the bell next to the logo out as it wasn't working, you have to go into the menu and use the notification tab in there until I get round to it.

Welllllll....your quote button wasn't showing, I change nothing and show you how to use the forum and magically it appears and all is fine again. You say there was nothing wrong with your phone so I can only put it down to be pissed....or ghosts were messing around with your phone

Yar a right bully you.

Welllllll....your quote button wasn't showing, I change nothing and show you how to use the forum and magically it appears and all is fine again. You say there was nothing wrong with your phone so I can only put it down to be pissed....or ghosts were messing around with your phone

I comfirm nothing was happening she clicked the post. Just like sometimes

I dont get the delete or edit buttons just quote. But thats not the forum either.

There's a bug tracker on their site, all bugs are reported, squashed and released in updates. Nothing is hidden.

The Internet explorer quote problem came about when IE upgraded to 11, quotes worked fine before then. Personally I wish they would stop all IE support all together

Nope, prefer mobile skins. When this update comes out the mobile skin will have all the same buttons, switches and fancy options as the desktop view.

My phone is same as desktop view now,with all the

same options as desktop

as far as i can tell , anyway

Archived