Grzegorz Rasiak

AmericanRam

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were a Championship side, with huge financial problems, and run by a trio of crooks. And Spurs came in for him. I'll bet he couldn't pack his bags fast enough. I wouldn't hold that against him.

Pleasantly surprised to read his comments though. Don't think I've ever heard him ever mention Derby since leaving the club, but always nice to see our successful players from bygone eras back at the club.

I never liked him. You know how you just can't take to players? There's been a few and he was one.

My memory is dodgy but I thought he couldn't pack his bags quick enough when it came to leaving? Probably be wrong though.

I think thats unfair.

He was in tears before the final whistle when we lost to Preston in the play offs.

We were a Championship side, with huge financial problems, and run by a trio of crooks. And Spurs came in for him. I'll bet he couldn't pack his bags fast enough. I wouldn't hold that against him.

Pleasantly surprised to read his comments though. Don't think I've ever heard him ever mention Derby since leaving the club, but always nice to see our successful players from bygone eras back at the club.

I know they were referred to as The Three Amigos but was Sleighthome not one of the deceived rather than one of those involved in it, Mackenzie and another bloke I think were more culpable along with Mackay and Keith. Fair enough he probably should have had his eye more on things that were happening though, hence why he resigned very quickly afterwards.

I know they were referred to as The Three Amigos but was Sleighthome not one of the deceived rather than one of those involved in it, Mackenzie and another bloke I think were more culpable along with Mackay and Keith. Fair enough he probably should have had his eye more on things that were happening though, hence why he resigned very quickly afterwards.

Mackenzie, Murdo and the fat fook Jeremy Keith. They were the three, from memory, who decided to pay themselves a wedge of cash each, albeit in proper cloak and dagger style. 

Sleightholme, I don't remember the full details, but I don't think he was implicated no. 

Mackenzie, Murdo and the fat fook Jeremy Keith. They were the three, from memory, who decided to pay themselves a wedge of cash each, albeit in proper cloak and dagger style.

Sleightholme, I don't remember the full details, but I don't think he was implicated no.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2009/jul/22/david-conn-inside-sport-derby

Sleighthome was never implicated nor charged

I had reason to speak to a lot of people involved in the whole saga.

Mackay was the main driver of it, but Mackenzie was easily led and just as bad. The way he sold out Lionel was disgusting.

MM was into 3rd party ownership amongst other things and took a lot of money off people for money towards an Odd Grenland footballer. There was also a time where MM put an invoice into the club for scouting at the ACN, he also had an invoice in for entertaining at Breadsall priory as well as a scouting mission in Scotland for the same date. When the club secretary questioned this they were told never to question the board and just pay it.

MM also claimed to be ex SBS (absolute sausages) and used to threaten those that questioned him that he had massive connection Loyalist Paramilitaries in NI. The guy is a complete charlatan, albeit a believable one.

Sleightholme was a barrister who in the words of a contemporary was a 'buffoon' who would be given titled posts by the Law Society as he was basically a crap barrister. We asked the questions as to why and how he got involved with DCFC and was duped. Good job we aren't in the USA or I may claim a plea bargain for him, but that obviously definitely did not happen in the UK.

I was also there when we took Jeremy Keiths car back for the club, to say he was like a little lamb would be understating it.

The last and most damming point is that Jeremy Keith looks like Jordans baby.

*edit also spoke to David Buusts dad (Old Trafford leg break) MM was his agent, Buust hardly saw any of his testimonial money.

*edit also spoke to David Buusts dad (Old Trafford leg break) MM was his agent, Buust hardly saw any of his testimonial money.

Really? Still one of the worst things I've seen happen on a football pitch, to think he was ripped off on his testimonial is disgusting.

Well done to you if you were one of the people who exposed this *******.

Archived