Our megastore

Cisse

As I visited our megastore while there I was pretty dissapointed with the selection of our products. Their outlook and the selection could and should be better. My friend collects coffee mugs from football clubs and I've visited a lot of other team's stores and often they have had far more interesting items than we have.

I come there every year with the intention to spend my hard earned money on the Rams items but the club has made it very hard for a couple of years now. In June while in London we visited Upton Park and I think they had some nice items there.

Anybody else wanting improvement on this department ?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a walk around Derby, plenty of shops sell rams stuff. The mug I bought off the market lasted a lot longer than the one from the shop.

The charity shops are good for picking up the older stuff, which are usually better made. Got a full childrens Derby bedroom for 15 quid. Bed sheets, curtains, lamp shade and a brand new roll of border... anyone selling their son?

Hey I bought that baseball shirt. Nice. And that college jacket was/is brilliant. Now all I got was the away kit, a scarf, a rain jacket and a hat for the winter.

I'd have given you my scarf....i brought it for you

Next time you can have my derby county underpants.

As I visited our megastore while there I was pretty dissapointed with the selection of our products. Their outlook and the selection could and should be better. My friend collects coffee mugs from football clubs and I've visited a lot of other team's stores and often they have had far more interesting items than we have.

I come there every year with the intention to spend my hard earned money on the Rams items but the club has made it very hard for a couple of years now. In June while in London we visited Upton Park and I think they had some nice items there.

Anybody else wanting improvement on this department ?

You have put the word "interesting" in the same sentence as "collecting coffee mugs".

At least they should have done a 5000 piece puzzle of our 5-0 win over you know who.

I'd rather they did a 5 piece puzzle of our 5000-0 win over you know who.

Archived