If we got promoted to the premier league...

Eley1508

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may sound controversial but I wouldn't think Forsyth would cope in the prem..I think he would get slaughtered I against Hazard, I know he's come on loads since Mac and co. have come in but he's a times a bit suspect in the championship and loses concentration occasionally hence why I would bring in a LB

This may sound controversial but I wouldn't think Forsyth would cope in the prem..I think he would get slaughtered I against Hazard, I know he's come on loads since Mac and co. have come in but he's a times a bit suspect in the championship and loses concentration occasionally hence why I would bring in a LB

yes . Probbably would get a new lb as well

My perfect team for the prem (not very realistic) 

grant

flanagan( liverpool may loan him) tomkins gareth mccauley oviedo(can't see him playing much for everton with baines there)

thorne

hendrick                 hughes

piazon(chelsea may loan him) weimann  ward

Yh I think I have just won the dumbest post on this forum but one could hope. That team wouldn't be too expensive either in hinesight. Think that team would be pretty solid.

Hendrick, Martin, Bryson, Grant, Thorne

They'll be fine in the Prem, the rest? I dunno =\ Keogh, Bucko, Forsyth, Dawkins and Ward would struggle IMO to make the step up.

How much would be required for a side able to compete in the Premiership?

..........................Grant

Christie......keogh.......New......new

...........thorne........new

.new...........Hughes........new

...................new..............

our biggest problem is that the current formation is too attacking.

We would need to be more defensive

I would keep the majority of the squad, hate to see it ripped up and not given a chance. Whilst I think Eustace is doing alright for us now he wouldn't cope in the Prem, probably the only player I would expect to leave and the loans.

CB

DM

Winger

Striker

Was Thorne not just sold by a low-end Premier League club as he wasn't good enough to get in their side?

Thorne is the dogs......

Archived