London Rams

Angry Ram

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks I-Ram. I sometimes worry about my background and whether that makes me a proper fan or whether when people see me they'll think "prawn sandwich brigade". But in reality I'm no different to any Derby fan - I go to as many games as I can. How do you like it down there?

Down there on the socio-economic scale you mean?

Wasn't me mate but a few Hammers in there have got a lot of time for Derby and are quite up to date.

Derby and WHU have always shared some 'love', we've had some great games with them over the years... and a mutual respect from 'real fans' on both sides.

Derby and WHU have always shared some 'love', we've had some great games with them over the years... and a mutual respect from 'real fans' on both sides.

Did not share much love at Wembley in the Charity Shield 75... Carnage.

We got their respect that day though.. Mile End Mob  :p

Down there on the socio-economic scale you mean?

Before i-Ram gets worried, I mean down there geographically, e.g. how do you like it up there in Derby, how do you like it down there in Congo etc. I'm sensing you knew that already but I haven't really talked to you; you could be a humourless basterd little confused so I'm just clarifying

West Ham are a proper footballing club, give me them over your plastic spurs, arsenal and Chelsea glory hunting clubs.

Rant over and back on subject, whitechapel for me until mid of month then no fixed abode during weekdays and back to sunny derby for other days :-)

Archived