USA Supporters Group

AmericanRam

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myself, Mrw Muespach and Muesapach JR are goign to be in the good old US of A for Thanksgiving this year, we will be in the Boston area for a couple of weeks....and will be missing the Watford and Leeds games....anyone from the area that will be watching them....? any good pubs/bars up there to watch it in?

Ha.Same price...but I have other things I need to buy first that we need.Just flight tickets are right at 1450 usd apiece.As stated I will do my best.

It stinks living in the States for this very reason having to spend couple thousand usd or even more to watch Derby live. :(

Very expensive for you, but what about your niece? Is she selling all her toys at a yard sale so she can get to the game?

Be quite a road trip that from Boston....saying that the last guy from Georgia would have drove for what 10hrs according to Google, that's some effort as they're 8hrs behind us, 3pm kick off which would be 7am kick off. Must have had the odd toilet break on the way. No wonder he got paralytic after that trip through the night.

Myself, Mrw Muespach and Muesapach JR are goign to be in the good old US of A for Thanksgiving this year, we will be in the Boston area for a couple of weeks....and will be missing the Watford and Leeds games....anyone from the area that will be watching them....? any good pubs/bars up there to watch it in?

Tons of pubs in Boston that would probably have the matches.

Be quite a road trip that from Boston....saying that the last guy from Georgia would have drove for what 10hrs according to Google, that's some effort as they're 8hrs behind us, 3pm kick off which would be 7am kick off. Must have had the odd toilet break on the way. No wonder he got paralytic after that trip through the night.

I already told Boycie and JW...you are somewhat of a funny bloke.

Archived