USA Supporters Group

AmericanRam

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up to 50 members.  Counting down the days till Leeds match in December.  Reading about Cisse and his exploits the past few days, I am somewhat... nervous  :unsure:  but overall I know it will be a good time.

P.S. I know Daveo will be very upset that he does not live closer so he can meet me as well.  :console:

I know Daveo will be very upset that he does not live closer so he can meet me as well.  :console:

You should buy him a ring AmericanRam, and perhaps book a cabin for a weekend stopover in the Fenlands. I am sure a few forum members will chip in. Well those who are not saving for new phones, I-Pads, PCs, etc.

Up to 53 members.  I hope to book flight relatively soon for Leeds match if things go to plan, and also to book a good hotel also relatively soon (No Stuart Hotel, thank you).  Spreading the Rams brand has became a main mission of mine, and even with my new job as an assistant professor taking a lot of my time more than likely, I will persevere. :)

Thanks for all the support on this, and of course when we get to the Premier League our support will grow exponentially.  ;)

Library management, information retrieval, research. I find it fascinating...but others probably would not. :)

You say yard, we say garden.

You say fender, we say bumper.

You say fanny, we say ass.

You say trash, we say rubbish.

You say Assistant Professor of library management, information retrieval and research, we say filing clerk.

(:-)

You say yard, we say garden.

You say fender, we say bumper.

You say fanny, we say ass.

You say trash, we say rubbish.

You say Assistant Professor of library management, information retrieval and research, we say filing clerk.

(:-)

I teach others on how to be good little file clerks...and I say ass, not fanny! :angry:

Archived