How to get rid of a pain in the arse

i-Ram

I have really been struggling of late. I started getting this minor ache around 11th August and over the last couple of weeks the pain in the arse has become increasingly excruciating. The ache inside me seems to get worse the more feeds I have to take in. Does anyone have some idea how I might deal with this, as now the pain has gone past the point of being simply annoying. The more extreme your solutions, perhaps the better.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife is not the problem Daveo, as I think you well know. In fact if it were not for her, and her calming influence, I might by now have done something quite extreme in dealing with the pain in the arse that I, and perhaps others, are suffering with.

Irritable bowel?

Some kind of wheat, dairy, lactose or gluten intolerance?

Go visit your docs. But it's Sunday - so can you nip to a Boots and talk to the pharmacy bloke? They know their onions.

Irritable bowel?

Some kind of wheat, dairy, lactose or gluten intolerance?

Go visit your docs. But it's Sunday - so can you nip to a Boots and talk to the pharmacy bloke? They know their onions.

I once put an onion up my arse. It reduced me to tears.

My wife is not the problem Daveo, as I think you well know. In fact if it were not for her, and her calming influence, I might by now have done something quite extreme in dealing with the pain in the arse that I, and perhaps others, are suffering with.

Put him on 'ignore'

Archived