Top 10 Christmas Toys

ladyram

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't actually want money. I want my friends and family know me well enough and want to give me something I like.

Understandable.I just have gotten to the point of preferring money because some gifts I have gotten have been pretty bad.I love my family for buying me gifts,but now they just give me money as I told them thats what I wanted without hurting their feelings;I give my parents a gift but my friends and brothers I just give money and for my young nieces and nephews I give them gift certificates to toys-r-us.I think mainly that is because I am a college graduate and need help getting started.Tbf Christmas is more for the kids in my family,whereas the adults can see the joy on their faces.

My ma is awful to buy for, especially when I know she'll say 'it's nice ta love - but did you keep the receipt...:

She's having money. She'll not like it cos 'it's always better to have summat to unwrap'.

Yeah, just so ya can get summat else eh ma?

Well sorry lil mam but I ant got time to go traipsing round fer hours - fer nowt.

....don't get me wrong - the pressies have been lovely and not tat from off the market, it's just she's a bit of a Hyacinth Bucket.

But bless her, she's still me lil mam :-)

....don't get me wrong - the pressies have been lovely and not tat from off the market, it's just she's a bit of a Hyacinth Bucket.

But bless her, she's still me lil mam :-)

you're best friend , and don't forget it..

Archived