Wingers v Fulham

Day

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 wingers combine to score...

When Dawkins was brought on, the lummock in front of me said "Why on Earth has McClaren brought that useless streak of piss on?"

I really don't get the hatred for Dawkins - he's a quality player.

Sure, every player has the odd off game, but we ought to be appreciating what we have now, because, rest assured, we have seen a hell of a lot worse in the last 10 years and you'll probably see a hell of a lot worse in a Derby shirt in the next 10 years too.

I really don't get the hatred for Dawkins - he's a quality player.

Sure, every player has the odd off game, but we ought to be appreciating what we have now, because, rest assured, we have seen a hell of a lot worse in the last 10 years and you'll probably see a hell of a lot worse in a Derby shirt in the next 10 years too.

He's a very frustrating player because he often produces very little despite the amount of time he spends on the ball. He's talented but he needs to work on his end product, certainly today was an improvement and hopefully we'll see more of him at his best.

I didn't create this thread! Sure I posted it in the Ibe thread where people we're saying our wingers are crap and we need new ones :/

You must have been drunk, Daveo

If Dawkins consistently had a final ball he wouldn't be playing for us. his ability to carry the ball is probably in the top 1/2 of the team and he was an inch away from 2 goals today (though I'm still crediting him with an assist for MArtins!). 

He will frustrate us sometimes but so does Ward and any other winger in this division (to their respective fans)... Just glad he got on the scoresheet cos he looked gutted that his first hit the post. 

Archived