mighty derby have wroken up

B4ev6is

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To those people who were so against Ward getting a new deal....I hope you squirmed in your seat watching him yesterday. Brilliant performance not just from him but the whole squad. Back to our best, although Fulham were bloody awful and if i was there supporters i would have kicked off big time for the last goal. I felt embarrassed for them.

I'd also like to say im over the moon for Dawkins getting his goal. Had a rough time the past couple of weeks but hopefully now he can relax and play the way we know he can. 

To those people who were so against Ward getting a new deal....I hope you squirmed in your seat watching him yesterday. Brilliant performance not just from him but the whole squad. Back to our best, although Fulham were bloody awful and if i was there supporters i would have kicked off big time for the last goal. I felt embarrassed for them.

I'd also like to say im over the moon for Dawkins getting his goal. Had a rough time the past couple of weeks but hopefully now he can relax and play the way we know he can. 

Also, How much of a difference did it make to play a player who is comfortable in CDM rather than a player who we all know is far more influential further up. Eustace in that role and Hughes further up is the way it should be.

I agree, Jamie Ward for me has been the best of all the wide men this year. As for today, he found a new level, he was brilliant, causing Fulham headaches all over the pitch. MOTM today for sure.

I also agree as will many others in regards to Eustace, having that solidity in that role made all the different and helped the players around him get back into there game.

Eustace was great today and it is even more clear now how important he really is to the squad.

Get his walking sticks out for Tuesday night lol

No Seriously Eustace did ok but it's a long season and he will have to be rested Tuesday .

He's good defensively but doesn't create as Thorne or Hughes and Mascarell do !

Get his walking sticks out for Tuesday night lol

No Seriously Eustace did ok but it's a long season and he will have to be rested Tuesday .

He's good defensively but doesn't create as Thorne or Hughes and Mascarell do !

His defensive work was superb. He passed almost everything back in the same line it came from or back to Grant though. Seemed to cause us to play so much deeper and at times we played long balls to Martin who had no support

I would be surrprised if anyone was squirming on the back of 1 good performance, the season is 46 games long.

Ward has shown the level he can play too but needs to do it on a more consistent basis to keep his place in the team.

I don't even look in September.

Around about December time I start looking at who's up there. Even then some will be up there thanks to a nice little run. Then coming out into the new year any team in the top 6 that's still gaining momentum will be fine up until the last 10 game sprint. Between now and December I always think of it as like a qualifying lap. Handy but not all that telling

Archived