Good News!

Walsh

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would assume so.Has to be very depressing to be a Cottager right now.

Lol......a 'cottager' has a particular meaning in the uk.

Magath seems to have decimated their squad.

The young players weren't bad....particularly woodrow.

But its not fair on roberts - who will be a great player - but he needs to develop physically first.

Credit to maccormack though.

He took some ribbing and yet still acknowledged the derby fans at the end.

Magath seems to have decimated their squad.

The young players weren't bad....particularly woodrow.

But its not fair on roberts - who will be a great player - but he needs to develop physically first.

Credit to maccormack though.

He took some ribbing and yet still acknowledged the derby fans at the end.

I thought McCormack carried himself really well...took the stick in good nature, applauded the derby fans after but most impressive was him making sure his team mates who were walking straight off the pitch went to the Fulham fans to applaude them...not his fault they paid over the odds for him but playing him out of position and starving him of anything decent to feed off isn't going to help him repay the huge price that's now on his head

Well... ****! aha, I've finally dried my eyes and must say... you guys look(ed) good! congratulations on the win, hopefully we'll be a completely different team when you come to the Cottage. 

I wish you all the best in your upcoming fixtures, hopefully we will sort all this mess out and catch up to you guys and I can start enjoying the season. 

Well... ****! aha, I've finally dried my eyes and must say... you guys look(ed) good! congratulations on the win, hopefully we'll be a completely different team when you come to the Cottage.

I wish you all the best in your upcoming fixtures, hopefully we will sort all this mess out and catch up to you guys and I can start enjoying the season.

Class post mate.We played very well and hopefully it will continue.Good Luck to Fulham.I think ya'll have some decent talent but a manager who has no clue on how to utilize said talent.

It's been a while since Fulham were in this division, but there are things to remember about the early season:

- Promotion sides start strongly

- Relegated sides start weakly

- Losing playoff sides start slowly

- Losing playoff finalists struggle to find their rhythm early

Fulham may start coming good in the coming months, but be warned, this league is far stronger than most long term Premier League supporters realise. Seemingly strong sides can and do struggle to even make the top half.

It's been a while since Fulham were in this division, but there are things to remember about the early season:- Promotion sides start strongly- Relegated sides start weakly- Losing playoff sides start slowly- Losing playoff finalists struggle to find their rhythm earlyFulham may start coming good in the coming months, but be warned, this league is far stronger than most long term Premier League supporters realise. Seemingly strong sides can and do struggle to even make the top half.

It is so much more difficult a division than it gets credit for. Honestly believe you could replace the top 6 of champs with bottom 6 of the prem and there wouldn't be that noticeable difference in quality. (Obviously at the end of the season)

It is so much more difficult a division than it gets credit for. Honestly believe you could replace the top 6 of champs with bottom 6 of the prem and there wouldn't be that noticeable difference in quality. (Obviously at the end of the season)

I always find it funny when a team comes down and excepts to walk the league, only to be pointless games in and looking at a relegation battle by January. It's actually surprisingly common to see back to back relegations.

The Championship demands respect as a division. Even the best will struggle at times.

Archived