Smart TV

Ovis aries

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought a Samsung Smart TV a couple of weeks ago and I have to say it is one of the best things I have ever bought.

Why? What is so good.?

Which model? Etc

Why? What is so good.?

Which model? Etc

It's just very easy to use. It has a load of apps which you access by pressing a button on the remote control, select what you want (BBC iPlayer, 4OD, LoveFilm, NetFlix, YouTube etc) and you're in.

I've got the UE32F6510 but there's probably a newer model now. I've just got a network cable running from the TV to a power network adapter and it works a treat.

It's just very easy to use. It has a load of apps which you access by pressing a button on the remote control, select what you want (BBC iPlayer, 4OD, LoveFilm, NetFlix, YouTube etc) and you're in.

I've got the UE32F6510 but there's probably a newer model now. I've just got a network cable running from the TV to a power network adapter and it works a treat.

I went wireless first off, then I tried these and they are more reliable.

http://uk.tp-link.com/products/details/?categoryid=&model=TL-PA411KIT

Mine's a Samsung UE37ES6710. I like the fact that it has the 'insurance' of inbuilt freeview, and also has an input from my otherwise redundant Sky dish, plus, of course, input from the Virgin Tivo box. You can also record to flash memory and replay.

Plus the other goodies mentioned above and 3-D. Lovely, natural picture.

Mind you, the '6' series is old hat now, they're on to at least series 8, plus you can now get an awesome UHD with 4x the resolution of ordinary full HD (if you've a room and wallet big enough)

Mine's a Samsung UE37ES6710. I like the fact that it has the 'insurance' of inbuilt freeview, and also has an input from my otherwise redundant Sky dish, plus, of course, input from the Virgin Tivo box. You can also record to flash memory and replay.

Plus the other goodies mentioned above and 3-D. Lovely, natural picture.

Mind you, the '6' series is old hat now, they're on to at least series 8, plus you can now get an awesome UHD with 4x the resolution of ordinary full HD (if you've a room and wallet big enough)

Does it give you HD freeview? You csn plug in your sky dish, get free to air HD channels.

If you have virgin media you could then record two channels and watch another from your sky feed.

Archived