The already repetetive chant...

SuperSheep

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im already bored of the "bobby zamora" chant that the away team does and its only been ONE GAME.

Are we just going to

A) sing louder and drown the pathetic chant out because they have nothing good to sing about their own club.

Or

B) can anyone create a chant/song to sing whenever the opponent team sings it to shut them up because no doubt we're going to hear it alot...

Or

C) it just bothers me and there was no point in this post. If so... Oh well

Sign him on loan, let him rot and have it done with

We have no need to pay any attention to the opposition fans,they are having an expensive

day out all for nothing.Good luck to them,we have been there.Right now the opposition's

football is all that matters.

Really wanted to sing it right back at them when we scored. Think that would be fantastic piss take. Sing zamora songs right back. You know the gumps 1st song will be zamora.so when we start thrashing then on ooh huh thank you zamora. When the ball hits your head and your sat in row X that's zamora

Didnt see one get ejected i must have been looking elsewhere but yeah they was going at it for a while

No one got ejected. Will pan out that those in the back regions will stand and those to the front will get pissed off with the whingers and have to sit.

Thought atmosphere was a zillion times better than last season (excl Brighton)

I really don't care whose name the opposition chant as long as we finish the game with at least one more goal than them.

The Zamora chant is only sung out of jealousy anyway.

We are the team they will all want to beat this season.

He looks like he's half dead

and his feet are like lead 

That Zamora!

He scored one fluky goal

Then fatigue took it's toll

That Zamora!

Just watch them

Struggling in the prem

Finding life a great bore Eh?

While we win every game 

Guess who we'll have to blame?

That Zamora!

(Sorry Deano!) :rolleyes:

I was sat at front of South Stand and saw 2 get ejected. First one was a young lad that was being taken away a 2 PCSO's, a steward and a bloke with CCTV on his back, thought maybe he'd snook in with a banning order. 2nd was a middle aged bloke strutting towards the exit with same 4 people. Neither had team colours on so could've been either.

Policing/stewarding was way over the top yesterday, couldn't stand up or sing in the east stand without police come over, threatening us with being arrested. Spoilt the occasion for me personally. We couldn't stand up yet the Rotherham fans were fighting between themselves?! One big lump punched an ed sheeran lookalike

I'm sure if the roles were reversed we would be doing exactly the same.

We just need A decent retort, something like we lost at Wembley, dont give a **** we still going up.

Obviously a decent chant is required ;-)

there will always be chants  ..were still reminded that we are the worse team in History (  premiership )  ...   its gave and take  The Zamora chant  will run its course ....    we remind florist we beat them with 10 men ...    and no doubt we.ll remind them of the 5 - 0 ...  its banter    just par for the course 

Archived