The already repetetive chant...

SuperSheep

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With regards to the lad being kicked out there were 5 of them in front of us. I moved more down behind the goals as my dad couldn't stand up any more so we moved. We had these 5 youngish lads standing in front of us this lady and a few others were shouting sit down so they were saying **** off get the stewards you slag etc and threw his season ticket at the woman behind me...

So my dad got involved and one of them was starting on my dad saying come on you dick head etc.. So my dad was having none of it (Was pretty daunting as these guys defiantly had one to many wish my dad remained quiet lol) a steward came and told him to calm down so he basically told the steward come on then, so he went for the steward another came he chucked both stewards down stairs police then came and he was still kicking off.. His friends were still kicking off but parents were showing there kids crying (Big blokes who were pissed off!) then things started calming down a little.

His friends then calmed down a bit and we was chatting to them 2nd half and the stewards basically saying he was really drunk and we don't want him being banned etc.While explaining to them they should of got seats at the back where everyone stands! They apologized for there behavior and wished he doesn't get banned..

Just to make things worse a chav gets on the bus swearing at the bus driver because he couldn't fit 2 push chairs on proper swearing etc.. great role model to the 4 children he has with him was a brilliant 1st day of the season!

Don't really want to go to the next home game was pretty daunting experience..

With regards to the lad being kicked out there were 5 of them in front of us. I moved more down behind the goals as my dad couldn't stand up any more so we moved. We had these 5 youngish lads standing in front of us this lady and a few others were shouting sit down so they were saying **** off get the stewards you slag etc and threw his season ticket at the woman behind me...

So my dad got involved and one of them was starting on my dad saying come on you dick head etc.. So my dad was having none of it (Was pretty daunting as these guys defiantly had one to many wish my dad remained quiet lol) a steward came and told him to calm down so he basically told the steward come on then, so he went for the steward another came he chucked both stewards down stairs police then came and he was still kicking off.. His friends were still kicking off but parents were showing there kids crying (Big blokes who were pissed off!) then things started calming down a little.

His friends then calmed down a bit and we was chatting to them 2nd half and the stewards basically saying he was really drunk and we don't want him being banned etc.While explaining to them they should of got seats at the back where everyone stands! They apologized for there behavior and wished he doesn't get banned..

Just to make things worse a chav gets on the bus swearing at the bus driver because he couldn't fit 2 push chairs on proper swearing etc.. great role model to the 4 children he has with him was a brilliant 1st day of the season!

Don't really want to go to the next home game was pretty daunting experience..

What stand was this in?

Archived