Pride Park Area

Jayweb95

Why do football fans hate changes around their club so much?

The sports arena looks fantastic.

I agree the arena looks superb and will be a wonderful asset to the City. Hopefully attract top bands to the venue as well

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we keep knocking things down - nothing will ever become historic - even 1970's buildings.  

Like when does a Derby shirt, become retro?

If we keep knocking things down - nothing will ever become historic - even 1970's buildings.

Like when does a Derby shirt, become retro?

When it's basically a white shirt and a badge apparently. It's all the rage at the moment.

Just got into derby yesterday after a 9 hour flight, drove past the velodrome thingy and omggg it's so ugly. Picked up my derby kit, then got settled in to find out the thornes done for 9 months. What a first day

Told yer.

Where is it ? I'm going to Peterborough at least while in there.

Be a bit of a trek from Peterborough mate.

What did you think to Derby before? Don't think it's nice tbh. Derbyshire is beautiful though. You like it?

I love Derby. The City Center is small so it feels cosy enough. People are friendly and helpful, nice pubs and cafes, Westfield is nice and I've found edible food too. :D The Jury's Inn has been a good place to stay with a great location. Derby is ideal for me also so I've had a chance to travel all over the Middlle England.

Now if only I could find some friendly faces from the Brunny that ain't bloody Leeds fans.

I love Derby. The City Center is small so it feels cosy enough. People are friendly and helpful, nice pubs and cafes, Westfield is nice and I've found edible food too. :D The Jury's Inn has been a good place to stay with a great location. Derby is ideal for me also so I've had a chance to travel all over the Middlle England.

Now if only I could find some friendly faces from the Brunny that ain't bloody Leeds fans.

You're easily pleased.

Archived