George Thorne

CumbrianRam

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or maybe he's off to buy a car, or got a first date, going to the opticians for some class spectacles. Or any number of reasons he could be wished luck by Will Hughes

So both Bennett and Hughes have wished him good luck, oh no that does not sound good ;-)

Twitter is so gay.....why send a message that can be seen in the public domain, that could mean a million things except to the sender and recipient.

So both Bennett and Hughes have wished him good luck, oh no that does not sound good ;-)

Twitter is so gay.....why send a message that can be seen in the public domain, that could mean a million things except to the sender and recipient.

Will and Mason are trolls?

just tried studying the pictures from training today... didn't see him. Undecided on the one where they're all huddling around... he may be in the middle on that one but the picture is too small

the club should remove all doubt throught an official statement. it would be the best thing to do.

This isn't looking good. Why did we buy an injury ridden player?

I love the smell of hysteria in the morning.

A pity it's now afternoon.

just tried studying the pictures from training today... didn't see him. Undecided on the one where they're all huddling around... he may be in the middle on that one but the picture is too small

It was a bukkake, and Mason was just wishing him well in getting himself clean, it's quite some task.

Calm down you lot! lets break this down logically 1, like somebody said earlier, if he'd done his ACL again he certainly wouldn't be walking off the pitch! 2, we have a couple of days left in Austria, if hes got a dead leg and jarred his knee then he wont be playing the last friendly 3, It makes sense for Derby to send him home early, i certainly would. We have much better med and rehab facilities back home than we do in the arse end of nowhere in Austria! my take on it is that he's been flown home early for scan to pinpoint the injury so rehab can begin, he wont be out for any longer than a couple of weeks maximum.

Calm down you lot! lets break this down logically 1, like somebody said earlier, if he'd done his ACL again he certainly wouldn't be walking off the pitch! 2, we have a couple of days left in Austria, if hes got a dead leg and jarred his knee then he wont be playing the last friendly 3, It makes sense for Derby to send him home early, i certainly would. We have much better med and rehab facilities back home than we do in the arse end of nowhere in Austria! my take on it is that he's been flown home early for scan to pinpoint the injury so rehab can begin, he wont be out for any longer than a couple of weeks maximum.

Archived