Nigel Clough's legacy.

uttoxram75

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's not been enough proper arguments on here recently so i thought i'd start one.

Steve McClaren has kept the nucleus of Nigel's squad and gave them improved contracts. So, the odd tactical decision aside, are we all agreed that Nigel Clough has an absolutely phenomenal eye for a player and was, considering how much he spent, a superb manager and a great servant to the club.

Or is Steve wrong and he should dismantle Nigel's squad and send them back to wherever they came from.

Remember, personal abuse is against forum rules.

:D

I blame Uttox for this, it's all his doing.

Bad man.

May i refer the honourable lady to the opening post (above), and remind her of the last sentence therein. 

i quote, Remember, personal abuse is against forum rules.

:p

It is also noted that Alpha and Angry have both resorted to calling the post originator a "stokie".

It is worth remembering for the sake of harmony on the forum that while some members can shrug off such foul and abusive terms, others may find the term particularly offensive and the perpetrators may be liable to legal sanction.

Got to give Nigel credit he bought very well, and obvioulsy knows a good player when he sees one . He made our academy better and bought a few through like Hughes, Bennett and Hendrick. His legacy is quite clearly being shown now with a few adjustments by Mcclaren. Our football hasn't changed much we just go for it more and that's what nigels team lacked a cutting edge!

It is also noted that Alpha and Angry have both resorted to calling the post originator a "stokie".

It is worth remembering for the sake of harmony on the forum that while some members can shrug off such foul and abusive terms, others may find the term particularly offensive and the perpetrators may be liable to legal sanction.

What is the correct,  proper and inoffensive wordage to use when addressing a Stokie, such as yourself?

What is the correct,  proper and inoffensive wordage to use when addressing a Stokie, such as yourself?

You are factually, geographically and morally incorrect in referring to me as a "Stokie".

Private Derby however.................... :ph34r:

Archived