Quite interested in the timing of the last weeks worth of contract:

Thursday 26th: Jeff Hendrick, 4 year deal

Friday 27th: Zak Whitbread, 1 year deal + 1 year option

- Lee Naylor, 1 year deal

- Craig Forsyth, 4 year deal

Monday 30th: Jake Buxton, 3 year deal

Tuesday 1st: Will Hughes, 4 year deal

Thursday 3rd: Craig Bryson, 5 year deal

It seems we're making one major announcement per working day, apart from Wednesday this week. I wonder if there'll be any further announcements on Friday or Monday...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope not! Not good enough I am afraid, a CB and captain needs to be better than that

Keogh's been great for us, and has worked well in how McClaren has got the side playing. We had one of the best defences in the league since McClaren came in.

Keogh's been great for us, and has worked well in how McClaren has got the side playing. We had one of the best defences in the league since McClaren came in.

I think that great is an overstatement- He has been ok, you don't win anything with ok. I admit he improved when Steve took over and has been fairly steady but panics and makes daft mistakes

Think there may be something tomorrow. I've got a feeling, with it being a Monday and the fact that nothing has been announced in a few days now. Maybe I'm just over-expectant... Whether it's a new contract or a brand new signing. Just a feeling

Archived