Print at home match tickets 2014/15

Rams announce new ticket purchasing option for fans buying individual home match tickets online.

For the 2014/15 Sky Bet Championship season, Derby County Football Club is introducing the option for supporters to print their match tickets for every game at the iPro Stadium from the luxury of their own home.

The facility is available to supporters are part of today

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saved them printing costs more like.

I'm non as green as I am cabbage LOOKIN

So you'd rather get into your car and drive to the iPro or pay the postage for your tickets, as opposed to the cost of one sheet of A4 and 1/500th of an ink cartridge?

Also, all the bar code readers/turnstiles are going to have to be modified because at present they have a slot for pre-printed tickets to be read by the barcode reader.

The system seems to work very well at Brighton - they even have electronic tickets you can download to your smartphone, so this is probably only the first step in the progression towards DCFC really welcoming modern technology as an enhancement to their existing systems.

Apart from that, and the fact that not everyone will be taking advantage of the 'print at home' scheme so they are still going to have to maintain the existing system (and no doubt will have to re-print tickets when barcodes get smudged or the system is having a 'bit of a wobbly', you're probably spot on.

:p

When you don't live within 100 miles of the iPride, this is excellent news. Things like the Brighton away playoff semifinal were a nightmare and I noted at the time that Brighton offered their own fans print at home and the club said they'd be bringing it in. Very pleased. Another step into the future. Well done everyone involved.

Archived