Harry says

Ovis aries

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit insulting to Costa Rica there too. Does he think Spain are average too? After they were beaten by lowly Chile.

The guy knows **** all, and it makes it much worse that he beat us at Wembley knowing that he knows **** all  :angry:

In fact, it's more irritating than what he's saying about the players avoiding England duty.

Bit insulting to Costa Rica there too. Does he think Spain are average too? After they were beaten by lowly Chile.

The guy knows **** all, and it makes it much worse that he beat us at Wembley knowing that he knows **** all  :angry:

In fact, it's more irritating than what he's saying about the players avoiding England duty.

So you think truth is "irritating" .

If Redknapp is so scandalised by this, why has he chosen now to hint at it? He hasn't been Spurs manager for over a year.

Also, why hasn't he named the players? If he's telling the truth, there is nothing to fear.

While we all suspect that this sort of thing goes on, I wonder what Redknapp's motives are here.

Also, if my wife was about to give birth, I wouldn't want to be away either.

Which England internationals were at Spurs at the time? Defoe, Lennon, who else?

Dawson at a push probably.....

International football is dying.....

Not sure about that. I'm sure that the 'minnows' are taking it deadly seriously, but the players picked for the 'big' countries seem to have the same ridiculous sense of false entitlement that the gump fans exhibit. Basically we are seeing a levelling down at one end of the spectrum and a levelling up at the other.

Would for me , pace has been one of the key components in this World Cup so far, not many can catch Walcott in full flow.

Second fastest footballer on the planet, Robben beat Walcotts fastest at the World Cup when he sped past Ramos for his second goal v Spain

Archived