History...

Gypsy Ram

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While we're here then, what happened to this PTR fella or is it a tricky subject? Or is he still here and I've never bloody seen him?

Also, this place does sometimes feel like there's a clique of the same names and faces, but being a fairly new member, I've once never felt unwelcome. So mission accomplished on that part I guess.

While we're here then, what happened to this PTR fella or is it a tricky subject? Or is he still here and I've never bloody seen him?

Also, this place does sometimes feel like there's a clique of the same names and faces, but being a fairly new member, I've once never felt unwelcome. So mission accomplished on that part I guess.

Have a like, I'm giving newbies some fuss today.

To Tombo and others I want to say that eventhough there certainly are cliques around here I too felt very welcome here and now it feels like I'm one of the old people clique. And I'm from the land of the Santa Claus. :o

I wouldn't say cliques exactly, I'd say more like mates who know how other members think and who can take a bit of banter. Over the years of posting on here, I like to think some members are my friends - bit wierd really when there are some I've never met, but the ones I have are really nice.

There is another forum that has a definate clique following however, which I don't waste my time with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm just working on the fine amendments to the code atm.

I need to change a few things and am not quite up to speed with the new program binary.

I'll be asking Mozza for some advice before finally being able to unveil the update to you all.

Archived