Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

Thank you for posting dont listen to the silly.

Sometimes I think so many derby fans hate the club and want them to fail so they think we'll sell everyone at the first chance we have. Its almost like they want us to sell Bryson or not get Thorne so they can say " I told you so, same old derby" your post and info was good so they dont trust or like it thats all!

We love derby and are happy if its good news and sad if its bad. Keep posting if you hear anything from your mate and ill know it what youve been told no more no less.

Thanks

Jesus.....

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope this is nonsense....

@TransferLinksFL: Burnley hope to announce the signing of Derby County's Craig Bryson on Friday for a fee of 750k #twitterclarets #dcfcfans

But Mackworth said he is signing a new deal so not going to happen....

So we have at least one person "in the know" suggesting that Bryson is all but about to sign on with a new contract, Miles Jacobson being "misinformed" that he'd re-signed, Will Hughes' contract announced and even Nixon being a little less hard on for Bryson's move. I seriously doubt that we'd announce Will Hughes' re-signing days before Bryson left, rather than the day after or so, but ultimately the only thing that matters here is hearing officially whether he is staying or going.

If he does go, he'll be a big loss, but he was one of 3 players battling for 2 positions (the other two have now signed long term contracts), and arguably could be on the bench in our best side. He is however still our player of the year and was vital throughout last season.

I do hope he's going to stay and finish the job, but you never know. It does seem like something is about to happen though.

Nice fellow arent you?

Look mate. Im not claiming to know everything.

I just report what I am told from a very very reliable source.

We are all Derby fans at the end of the day, if I hear anything, I will come on here and let people know.

I dont know everything. Not by a long way.

Well I am a nice guy but am just stating an opinion.

People don't seem to like it

Hope this is nonsense....

@TransferLinksFL: Burnley hope to announce the signing of Derby County's Craig Bryson on Friday for a fee of 750k #twitterclarets #dcfcfans

A massive 89 followers!

"http://i.gyazo.com/875e4cf0ca80483cb070173fdafb4874" alt="875e4cf0ca80483cb070173fdafb4874">

Miles who makes FM

This is the most intriguing of the lot. FM has actually rated Derby quite highly this season, and made Will Hughes a real star of the future (in a game I played on it he went to Real for

Let's be fair here, he's got one thing right. It was in the media that we were going to offer Hughes a contract, and after all these other announcements, it's clear that the younger players are getting 4 year deals, so it's pretty easy to plug that out.

I'm not denying that he might be telling the truth, but it's unlikely. He said the deal was only signed and sealed today in his interview, but he said it it had been done for weeks?

I have my doubts. Not a dig, it's just I don't believe many ITK claimers (minus Kev and SDSR)...

Let's be fair here, he's got one thing right. It was in the media that we were going to offer Hughes a contract, and after all these other announcements, it's clear that the younger players are getting 4 year deals, so it's pretty easy to plug that out.

I'm not denying that he might be telling the truth, but it's unlikely. He said the deal was only signed and sealed today in his interview, but he said it it had been done for weeks?

I have my doubts. Not a dig, it's just I don't believe many ITK claimers (minus Kev and SDSR)...

Thank you!

So you think he took one look at the contract on that day and signed it. Prob offered weeks ago and agree at some point then they will be legal and pfa stuff etc I guess.

Was it? I thought it came quite out of the blue.

As for the contract length, I certainly don't think it was as straight-forward as all young players get 4 years. The guy's hot property...he might have only agreed to a 1 or 2 year extension so he could test the waters later on. Conversely, we might have tied him down to a 5 year contract, what with him only being 19. Fozzy's not really a similar age, yet got the exact same length of contract.

I don't know, I'm inclined to believe Mackworth until he gets something wrong :lol:

So you think he took one look at the contract on that day and signed it. Prob offered weeks ago and agree at some point then they will be legal and pfa stuff etc I guess.

Never said that at all. Mackleworth (I think) said a deal had been sealed weeks ago, but no announcement. William said today it was only signed and finalised this afternoon

Was it? I thought it came quite out of the blue.

As for the contract length, I certainly don't think it was as straight-forward as all young players get 4 years. The guy's hot property...he might have only agreed to a 1 or 2 year extension so he could test the waters later on. Conversely, we might have tied him down to a 5 year contract, what with him only being 19. Fozzy's not really a similar age, yet got the exact same length of contract.

I don't know, I'm inclined to believe Mackworth until he gets something wrong :lol:

It was in two papers directly after the PO final that he would be getting a new contract. Also, he did only sign a 2 year extension. They say "4 year deal" but Hendrick only signed a 3 year extension, Forsyth 2 year ect ect.. As for age, young enough to be given an extra 2 years. His ability isn't going to fall drastically in those 2 extra years

Archived