Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he goes he goes.... Wish him well! Long live his able replacement Jeff Hendrick (future captain in my opinion)

He got lucky with one bit of news and now you lot are licking his backside.

Anyone could of guessed that Hughes would get a new deal

Nice fellow arent you?

Look mate. Im not claiming to know everything.

I just report what I am told from a very very reliable source.

We are all Derby fans at the end of the day, if I hear anything, I will come on here and let people know.

I dont know everything. Not by a long way.

To be fair if he goes he goes... I've had enough now! At the end of the day if he doesn't play for derby I don't care. He can go to Burnley and I hope we pass him on the way up. Everyone keeps saying he's been loyal HOW he was contracted and no team bid for him. 1st bid and his heads already turned. I'll help him pack his locker if he wants. We haven't treated him bad or asked him to do something outrageous. I am a fan of him and I know he will be hard to replace but so what I hope he comes straight back down with Burnley after we go up and he's stuck in the championship.

Be delighted to see him stay, but just can't see it.

His tweet straight after the Wembley defeat about "going again next season..." then suddenly having his head turned the second a club comes running kinda fooked me off.

He also can't have much confidence in his team mates if he is so eager to jump on the Premiership bangwagon - instead of doing what he said in his post Wembley tweet.

Very hypocritical.

No but he's the king if the forum.

Im new and im posting things that ive heard to other Derby fans and it appears to have got his back up.

The "he got lucky" response couldnt have sounded any more bitter if he tried.

Like a spoilt child who no longer has the attention he craves.

Be delighted to see him stay, but just can't see it.

His tweet straight after the Wembley defeat about "going again next season..." then suddenly having his head turned the second a club comes running kinda fooked me off.

He also can't have much confidence in his team mates if he is so eager to jump on the Premiership bangwagon - instead of doing what he said in his post Wembley tweet.

Very hypocritical.

The only comment that we have proof of Bryso making is the 'going again next season' tweet. Other than this we've seen a lot of journalistic manipulation with no evidence.

I wouldn't be too surprised if he stays, nor if he goes. And I wouldn't begrudge him either! But I'm with Mackworth on this one!

You can't blame him if his head gets turned, if someone offered to double my wages I wouldn't think twice about it.

What's best for him and his family will come first, I hope he stays but can accept him leaving.

At the end of the day the only loyalty Bryson as is to himself and it's all about what money him and his agent can make out of the next big deal, he will go to Burnley for better wages, Premiership football for one season before they go down with hopefully the lowest points by a Premier league team and take our awful record of us.

No but he's the king if the forum.

Im new and im posting things that ive heard to other Derby fans and it appears to have got his back up.

The "he got lucky" response couldnt have sounded any more bitter if he tried.

Like a spoilt child who no longer has the attention he craves.

Thank you for posting dont listen to the silly.

Sometimes I think so many derby fans hate the club and want them to fail so they think we'll sell everyone at the first chance we have. Its almost like they want us to sell Bryson or not get Thorne so they can say " I told you so, same old derby" your post and info was good so they dont trust or like it thats all!

We love derby and are happy if its good news and sad if its bad. Keep posting if you hear anything from your mate and ill know it what youve been told no more no less.

Thanks

Thank you for posting dont listen to the silly.

Sometimes I think so many derby fans hate the club and want them to fail so they think we'll sell everyone at the first chance we have. Its almost like they want us to sell Bryson or not get Thorne so they can say " I told you so, same old derby" your post and info was good so they dont trust or like it thats all!

We love derby and are happy if its good news and sad if its bad. Keep posting if you hear anything from your mate and ill know it what youve been told no more no less.

Thanks

Theres no need to say thanks.

We are all Derby fans at the end of the day.

Any info I get, ill share.

Archived