Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's blocked all the Derby fans on Twitter who gave him stock though. There'll be only sycophants left following him. He'll just tell them ' it WAS a done deal. But Bryson changed his mind or his agent managed to get a better deal out of Derby' and they won't go 'hang on a second you said it was definitely done. Joining Burnley

The facts are as follows:

Bryson has been allowed to talk to burnley, as per contract.

Preseason starts Monday and Bryson situation will not disrupt it.

Anything else unless confirmed by the Club or Bryson is speculation.

As for Sam Rush lying, what did you think he was going to say? He wasn't going to say Nigel he's got till the forest game or he's out as we haven't moved forward, that would have really helped the squad.

I just think its plain wrong that fans are giving either Bryson or Rush stick over this matter based on a load of garbage in the papers. Some fans are behaving as if Bryson has stomped into Rush's office and demanded a move (despite giving us great service) whilst you are giving Rush stick for supposedly ratting on a clause which you have not seen, you don't even know exists and, even if it does, you don't know what it says! You may as well just say "I don't like Rush because he sacked my hero so I will invent some total bulls**t over the Bryson situation in order to try and belittle him", because that's exactly what you are doing! If you are going to attack his integrity over the Bryson issue at least try to make sure that its based on a modicum of real evidence, all you refer to are historic radio interviews concerning a totally different matter.

I find some of the attacks on Bryson, who will probably be a Derby player next season, disgraceful.

But beaufort I've already said that it's not only based on radio interviews and is based on real hard conversations, but that got ignored and I got told that it's an agenda.

Maybe you don't know me, but I've been on here for four or five years now and all I ever want is that we act the right way about building a club and a squad, if it was Nigel behaving this way, I'd be slating him as well. I've seen too many players have issues with contracts and transfers and I don't like it. Never have and never will.

Come on bonnie lad, we agree on everything else other than Sam Rush. If you don't agree just let it lie, but you cant tell me it's not based on evidence when you don't know what evidence I've got.

All I want is for Bryson to stay and for us to get rid of the clause, or if he's leaving, for us to act in the right way and keep any commitments we made to a player.

I want us to behave in the right way but I don't think we have so far.

Now I might be wrong and if I am, then I'm going to look a bit of a tit.

I'm not criticising a player and I never have, surely you've got bigger targets than me, someone who is pissed off at one non playing staff member.

Think you are looking a bit of a tit thus far.

thankfully I've never really bothered what you think.

Some of your views and some of the style of your posts make me want to spew, I don't always mention that cos I don't see the point.

For a young lad just out of school you're a very opinionated young man, I'm not sure your arrogance is entirely warranted.

Now we have the correct spelling of the lads' name, please stop all the volcano related puns -  for the crater good of the forum.

thankyouplease.

If I wasn't already a forum member, I would have signed up with the username 'Pyroclastic Flo' just to spite you.

thankfully I've never really bothered what you think.

Some of your views and some of the style of your posts make me want to spew, I don't always mention that cos I don't see the point.

For a young lad just out of school you're a very opinionated young man, I'm not sure your arrogance is entirely warranted.

I was out of school about 6 years ago.

But the ageist attitude is ok, because it works both ways. Your points come across as completely out of touch with football in 2014. Idealistic views of football's past. It's just not the way it is any more.

That said, being called out for being opinionated on a message board for opinions is a new one.

But the ageist attitude is ok, because it works both ways. Your points come across as completely out of touch with football in 2014. Idealistic views of football's past. It's just not the way it is any more.

That said, being called out for being opinionated on a message board for opinions is a new one.

brilliant! :)

As is being called a tit for having a view that some kid with delusions of grandeur disagrees with.

On so many posts I see you tellling others how to behave, what they can and can't or should and should not talk about,  telling them to stick to the football.

How about you practice what you preach for a while. Go on, have a go. 

But beaufort I've already said that it's not only based on radio interviews and is based on real hard conversations, but that got ignored and I got told that it's an agenda.

Maybe you don't know me, but I've been on here for four or five years now and all I ever want is that we act the right way about building a club and a squad, if it was Nigel behaving this way, I'd be slating him as well. I've seen too many players have issues with contracts and transfers and I don't like it. Never have and never will.

Come on bonnie lad, we agree on everything else other than Sam Rush. If you don't agree just let it lie, but you cant tell me it's not based on evidence when you don't know what evidence I've got.

All I want is for Bryson to stay and for us to get rid of the clause, or if he's leaving, for us to act in the right way and keep any commitments we made to a player.

I want us to behave in the right way but I don't think we have so far.

Now I might be wrong and if I am, then I'm going to look a bit of a tit.

I'm not criticising a player and I never have, surely you've got bigger targets than me, someone who is pissed off at one non playing staff member.

Proof...that is what you are missing.  Until you can provide evidence all you are saying is just pure speculation.

As is being called a tit for having a view that some kid with delusions of grandeur disagrees with.

On so many posts I see you tellling others how to behave, what they can and can't or should and should not talk about,  telling them to stick to the football.

How about you practice what you preach for a while. Go on, have a go. 

I'd like to state here that I'm staying out of this one.

"http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy101/luckyeddie_photo/Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn_zpsbef17657" alt="Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn_zpsbef17657">

morals and football dont go according to some it is a business,and anything goes.

the club is now run by a x football agent and hidden agenda s are the norm.

going back to old value s is considered weak and people who frown at the way things are done.

have to be ridiculed to by the same few,it is nice to know some people old dear the true value of a football club

Archived