Umbro - New Kit

New Kit  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like it, there's far too many kits that are over designed when, in reality, there's only so much you can do with a kit that has plain white shirts and plain black shorts. Also, now we're having new kits every year it becomes harder to come up with something new and snazzy every time and sometimes the simplistic approach is a relief after a few kits emblazoned with over-sized logos.

To everyone who says "it's boring, I could have designed that", well, I doubt you could have or would have because your comments suggest that you wouldn't have even considered something simple and instead go for something over-designed and probably cack.

I think it's pretty.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Needs a proper collar on it, still prefer kappas first seasons effort

Collars on football shirts are plain wrong, stop trying to be controversial. Crew neck is how they should all be done.

Keen on that, a nice, simple design. I think I prefer the long sleeve to the short sleeve one though. I suppose the "Just Eat" logo could be a bit more subtle but it doesn't really bother me. 45 quid is quite pricey for any shirt mind!

Archived