feeling a little under-whelmed

Anybody else feeling a little under-whelmed that nothing is happening...

Not in the slightest. I obsessed over the Rams for most of last season and we (and the management) all need a tiny amount of down time. Even so, we know we're getting a new Umbro kit and that we're busy working on signing George Thorne. And we've brought in a new goalie.

Relax and enjoy the World Cup. Some of our deals won't even be done until after the transfer window closes at the end of August, as doubtless we'll be in for at least a couple of top loans and they can't happen until that point.

If you want up-to-the minute summer Championship football fun, I'd recommend following the soap opera down the road where one of the major story arcs is whether or not a certain club will even make it through the summer, or will one of their many winding up orders finally do for them? Tune in next week...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointed. Thought he'd be up for a proper British holiday.

Anyway, still no signs of the rest of them. I'm worried about Naylor. If the guy was worried about needing a passport to get to Wales I think he's in trouble.

Didn't he go to Newport County? Maybe lost his work visa and being held in some deportation centre.

Anybody else feeling a little under-whelmed that nothing is happening (or as it and I missed it) thought we would be linked with a few players, maybe even a signing. any news on GT. At least we haven't lost any players, come on Derby I need a bit of a boost, I don't expect fabregras but someone to get the blood pumping and that feeling we had for the later part of the season.

Bryson is going to QPR and Thorne is staying at West Brom. All your fault for making this thread.

Didn't he go to Newport County? Maybe lost his work visa and being held in some deportation centre.

I can imagine the justice system to be brutal in those foreign countries like Wales and Cornwall

Spill the beans ,thought this one was dead.

Apparently we have had a bid rejected today.

see link on ram nut post.

and check transfers ie GT game of thrones. we made an offer of around 1million(rumour) it was rejected and Derby were told he is not for sale??????? :angry:

Even the tramps down the road have brought matty fryatt, probably haven't paid for him, but still things are happening.

On the other hand I hear what your saying, relax, enjoy the world cup and let SM and co sort it out.

they havn't paid for him, free transfer :ph34r:, its the Arab way

If you want up-to-the minute summer Championship football fun, I'd recommend following the soap opera down the road where one of the major story arcs is whether or not a certain club will even make it through the summer, or will one of their many winding up orders finally do for them? Tune in next week...

Nottyoaks?

Archived