-JW-

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the ones that think they have to end every post in 'Up the Rams!' or 'COYR' or 'YOOOOOUUUUUUUUU RAAAAAAAAMS', makes me feel like we're part of a resistance operation.

I don't like the ones who post f*cking ridiculous transfer suggestions though, we're not signing bloody Bjorn Helgarson Swedishname from FC AZ Eindhoven because McClaren once managed in Holland, ffs.

Anyway, Up The Rams!

I like the ones that think they have to end every post in 'Up the Rams!' or 'COYR' or 'YOOOOOUUUUUUUUU RAAAAAAAAMS', makes me feel like we're part of a resistance operation.

I don't like the ones who post f*cking ridiculous transfer suggestions though, we're not signing bloody Bjorn Helgarson Swedishname from FC AZ Eindhoven because McClaren once managed in Holland, ffs.

Anyway, Up The Rams!

lmao everyone was a noob once!!! 

Up the rams ;)

Anyway, Up The Rams!

You do realise that you're going to look like a prize charlie when he signs next week right......?

Nope, because we're signing Jock 'Scotty' McHaggis

:lol: Only if we can beat Celtic to his signature!

Who changed my thread title? :(

So you're NOT advocating some sort of weird (and possibly wonderful) initiation ritual for new members? 

Disclaimer: new male members (that sounds wrong....) receive a bye....

:lol: Only if we can beat Celtic to his signature!

So you're NOT advocating some sort of weird (and possibly wonderful) initiation ritual for new members?

Disclaimer: new male members (that sounds wrong....) receive a bye....

Good idea actually. If they pass 'newbie boobs' the next stage is 'flash the gash'.

I didn't put boobs in the title, one of the mods changed it from Noobs. If my mammary serves me correctly it was Davenport.

Was not I, but Boycie was online in the drawing room with his iPad

Well I like to keep abreast of things on here but I must fess up to missing this one, so no clue.

I feel a bit of a tit for not being able to help you JW but there it is.

Archived