Igor stimac shirt

gazram80

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got two, a puma one from the last season at the BBG and one from the first season at Pride Park both got name and number on the back and both signed front and back so they are nice items, I would expect to sell them for £150 each, you could look out for one coming on eBay or do what I did, buy the shirts of eBay., you would expect to pay £10-£20 and then buy the official numbers and letters they are widely available on the internet for the seasons in question for around £10 and easily applied with a hot iron, then wait for igor to come over next season, he always comes to at least two games every season, you could ask a club official very nicely to get the shirt signed for you or you can wait out side the main entrance, he always stops and signs items for fans, this is the slowest way but you will end up with two shirts that you know have been genuinely signed and you get to meet the great man to boot. Hope that helps

Thanks for the advice already have the puma shirt. Missed him when he was at the ground before Xmas. Will wait if I have too. However would like to get hold of 1 before mid June. Wife's 30th bday she loved him and still does.

There is something magical out there in a land far far away, folk seem to use it. It's called twitter. Follow him and find out when he is on the path to appear on the next Rams in Focus.

He is also on Facebook and often accepts rams fans as " friends"

Facebook? And twitter what are those? Never heard them. I'll get on tinternet and Google them.

When I moved put to Spain my workmates got me a shirt signed by quite a few of the team and staff. Those that I remember that are definitely on there are Igor, Eranio, Poom, Jim Smith, Wanchope. Don't know how much it would be worth, but I think that the only one who might be able to buy it off me is W. Bret. :rolleyes:

I've got the actual shirt that Igor wore in a draw away at Filbert Street. He threw it into the away end after the final whistle and I managed to hang on to it in the scrum. Our milkman at the time was coach Steve Taylor's dad so I sent it via them to get it signed. I can't imagine selling it though!

Archived