Tube Strikes

Asanovic

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used to be in unite union.. IMO they like to strike as then they get publicity and it seems they give a shoot about there members, so more members join them at £21.60 a month.

They always seem to want to strike

I work in Northwood at the top of the Met line and have been stung by many tube strikes in my 18 months down here. If any fans are parking at Watford or that area I suggest taking the London Over Ground from Watford Junction / Watford High St / Bushey or Carpenters Park and this is a direct line to Wembley Central.

See you all at Wembley COYR!!!

Another realistic travel option is therefore train to Birmingham, change train to Watford Junction, change train to Wembley Central voila - no need for tube or taxi

Fantastic news. This means they threw a wobbler and got a pay rise and while that disgusts me morally, that they can just throw the toys out the pram and get what they want, I don't care as long as the tubes are on to be honest. I haven't got time to be moralistic, this game is too important.

I work in Northwood at the top of the Met line and have been stung by many tube strikes in my 18 months down here. If any fans are parking at Watford or that area I suggest taking the London Over Ground from Watford Junction / Watford High St / Bushey or Carpenters Park and this is a direct line to Wembley Central.

See you all at Wembley COYR!!!

Thanks for that, potential lifesaver.

Archived