Anybody on the 6:50am National Express for Wembley?

CappsRam

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm driving from Cornwall to Derby so I can get the coach down with friends. Have been told the coach leaves at 8:15am so I'll need to leave my house at 3am.

The way up will be fine but I have to go home the same day because my daughter's have surfing the next day. Just hope I'm buzzing from a win otherwise I'll have to overdose on haribo's to keep me awake on the journey home.

I'm driving from Cornwall to Derby so I can get the coach down with friends. Have been told the coach leaves at 8:15am so I'll need to leave my house at 3am.

The way up will be fine but I have to go home the same day because my daughter's have surfing the next day. Just hope I'm buzzing from a win otherwise I'll have to overdose on haribo's to keep me awake on the journey home.

F*cking hell.

You're going Cornwall to Derby to Wembley, back to Derby then all the way back to Cornwall in a day?

And you cant even get on the p*ss.

The plan was to make a weekend of it but with my girls taking their surfing very seriously and having competitive training the next morning I've got no option but to hit it in 24 hours.

It's not too much of a problem, I could probably drive Derby to Newquay in my sleep now..... which could end up being the case.

Archived