Might have 2x Cat 4 tickets for sale together

stejawh

I brought 4 tickets yesterday and 2 of the people i brought for might no longer be able to go.  I won't know till Mon/ Tues this week.

If they don't then i 'll sell em for cost on here.................

Stejawh

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I brought 4 tickets yesterday and 2 of the people i brought for might no longer be able to go.  I won't know till Mon/ Tues this week.

If they don't then i 'll sell em for cost on here.................

Stejawh

Raffle them man get your money back and give the rest to charity!

Make two people fight to the death ... shoot the winner the wack them on ebay!!!!! ( sorry Daveo :mellow:  )

Any tickets ending up on ebay will probably result in a banning order from Derby County. Not sure about the club rules on shooting the winner of a death match though.

Ok SeeItOut, they're yours if my two mates can't use them.  I only ordered yesterday so haven't recieved them yet.

I live about 30 miles from Derby so you can either come and get them or i'm actually in Derby Wednesday to go into work so we can sort something out.

They are £117.50 for the pair with booking fee (by accident i accepted the Refund Protection option).

Ok?

Stejawh

please don't try and make a large profit out of some desperate DCFC fan, think of it as karma and what goes around comes around, one day you may be in their position, just ask them in 10 words why they deserve them over any other DCFC fan.

I remember when I lived in Edinburgh loads of Scotland v England tickets appeared on EBay. The Scottish RFU got names and addresses from EBay and cancelled the purchases (the tickets hadnt been posted out) with no refund and resold them to fans that queued the day before the match.

I remember when I lived in Edinburgh loads of Scotland v England tickets appeared on EBay. The Scottish RFU got names and addresses from EBay and cancelled the purchases (the tickets hadnt been posted out) with no refund and resold them to fans that queued the day before the match.

quality. I queued up at lords once for final day tickets. Lots of touts were at front of queue waiting to make big money. Thats was until the gates opened and they could only buy inside the ground with no re-admitance.

Archived