Might have 2x Cat 4 tickets for sale together

stejawh

Hi I can buy these off you as like many people I really want to go to Wembley, and I can collect the tickets at your convenience.

please message me on daniel.cfa@mail.com and I will give you my number so you can call me if you need to obviously you will be gutted not to go but if the worst happens please consider giving me a message so I can purchase the tickets.

Many Thanks

Daniel

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I can buy these off you as like many people I really want to go to Wembley, and I can collect the tickets at your convenience.

please message me on daniel.cfa@mail.com and I will give you my number so you can call me if you need to obviously you will be gutted not to go but if the worst happens please consider giving me a message so I can purchase the tickets.

Many Thanks

Daniel

Ticket tout!!!!

I am desperate for tickets having been unlucky yesterday - live in Portsmouth but happy to go/pay for a genuine buy. Just think going to Wembley is only half the distance we travel for home games!

Many Thanks

Daniel

Nothing to do with me, of course, but why do I feel like using this email address for every and spam site that I can find?

Kudos to the OP for selling the tickets to a real Derby fan at no profit.

I am desperate for tickets having been unlucky yesterday - live in Portsmouth but happy to go/pay for a genuine buy. Just think going to Wembley is only half the distance we travel for home games!

We've got a genuine bi at work - do you want to ask her for you?

yes please  - I am a genuine fan for the last 40+ years and cant believe how yesterday panned out. I understand rom previous posts on this thread about not posting my details but how I am I best to get in touch with you?

yes please - I am a genuine fan for the last 40+ years and cant believe how yesterday panned out. I understand rom previous posts on this thread about not posting my details but how I am I best to get in touch with you?

There is a private message feature on this forum.

yes please - I am a genuine fan for the last 40+ years and cant believe how yesterday panned out. I understand rom previous posts on this thread about not posting my details but how I am I best to get in touch with you?

Oh okay, sorry Jo but I was messing about - you put that you were willing to pay money for a genuine buy and I replied that I work with a genuine bi - as in bi sexual. Feel a bit of a tw@t now. Hope you get your tickets mate - feel free to smack me in the face if we ever bump into each other.

Oh okay, sorry Jo but I was messing about - you put that you were willing to pay money for a genuine buy and I replied that I work with a genuine bi - as in bi sexual. Feel a bit of a tw@t now. Hope you get your tickets mate - feel free to smack me in the face if we ever bump into each other.

I got the gag: I wonder what that says about me? :lol:

Sounds like she does too  :ph34r:

Archived