DCFC Flags

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure where to get one what's not a bad size.

All I know is if the big flag is going to be surfed, Wembley will charge £1, 000 for the privelege.

I'd get the begging bowl out if I was Nick.

Not sure where to get one what's not a bad size.

All I know is if the big flag is going to be surfed, Wembley will charge £1, 000 for the privelege.

I'd get the begging bowl out if I was Nick.

Derby should sell them in the club shop, I'm sure they used to a few years ago

I read on the website that if you wanna take in a flag you need written permission from DCFC.

WTF's that all about? Surely if I pitch up with the standard 8x4 they ain't gonna refuse entry? Or are the FA even more Fascist than I first thought?

I read on the website that if you wanna take in a flag you need written permission from DCFC.

WTF's that all about? Surely if I pitch up with the standard 8x4 they ain't gonna refuse entry? Or are the FA even more Fascist than I first thought?

Surely you could smuggle it in and everyone would be non the wiser? 

Guidance for use of flags at Wembley Stadium

Wembley Stadium upholds the highest standards of Health and Safety. The following guidance is in line with the stadium’s grounds regulations. 
- We know that many supporters like to display flags at football matches and Wembley Stadium will always be as accommodating as possible.

- Flags are not generally confiscated, however the obstruction of gangways, access routes, exits and entrances, health and safety signage and stairways is strictly forbidden.

- In the event of an emergency we must have all access and exit points clear.

- Wembley Stadium reserves the right to confiscate flags if they are very large or may compromise public safety, obscure someone’s view, a camera position or if a flag carries offensive, discriminatory or inflammatory messaging.

- Flags more than 250cm in size at their widest or longest section will not be allowed and flagpoles greater than 1m in length will not allowed.

- Any articles that could potentially be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety are strictly prohibited.

- Permission must be sought in advance from the stadium and event owner to arrange use of the very large supporter flags that are designed to be passed over people's heads. In such cases the flag must be flame retardant and the organiser bringing the flag into the stadium will need to provide the appropriate H&S certification.
Read more at http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations#VmJkIEX7itzjbZm4.99

This hardly surprises me.

Their Security are proper jobs worths, had all sorts confiscated prior to goign into wembley stadium gigs.

Also left not forget the instance to take the tops off your bottles of water as you go in. Pathetic !

This hardly surprises me.

Their Security are proper jobs worths, had all sorts confiscated prior to goign into wembley stadium gigs.

Also left not forget the instance to take the tops off your bottles of water as you go in. Pathetic !

A bottle of water with top on lobbed is like brick when it hits someone. Just saying.

Just wait for matchday, coaches' ll not be able to get in the ipro carpark, it'll be too full of vendors flogging stuff. Bet they love it.

Archived