Aussie Rams

Ram_in_Perth

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any Aussie Rams making the trip back other than myself? I have a Saturday night in London to celebrate or commiserate before I head back on Sunday. Would be good to hook up with any other Aussies in the same boat.

Now that's commitment. You must have started back in March.

Any Aussie Rams making the trip back other than myself? I have a Saturday night in London to celebrate or commiserate before I head back on Sunday. Would be good to hook up with any other Aussies in the same boat.

Hi - I should be able to obtain one tomorrow. I have sent you a PM - cheers.......

If you can pay me via paypal ?

PS : I am not an African swindler looking for you to deposit funds in my account .....!!

Part of ground I can get ticket for cannot be sold on, if ....you were delayed!!  Gosh, I hope not!!

I was trying to get time off this season to go....Tried again for the final.

The answer involved a condom, a pineapple and a Ukrainian called Marko (my boss). Sorry, that's another thread...

Suffice to say there are 3 or 4 of us reinstating the old Melbourne Rams club and heading for either the Celtic Club, the Dickens or the Keepers Arms if it's still around.

Good luck for the trip!

Half your luck mate. Would've loved to be there with you all.

Only ever seen Deby play in the flesh once, and coincidentely it was against QPR about 4 season ago at Loftus Rd. We drew 1 each that night.

I also live in Perth, and have supported Derby from afar for over 40 years.

Albert, how do you watch these games?

I watch many on Ramsplayer after the fact (bit disappointing that it's virtually impossible to miss the score on the way to through the website though), and I watch those that are broadcast on Setanta sports over here live. It's potato quality a lot of the time, but pretty much watchable.

An Englishman (Derby born and bred), living in Adelaide. Was at Wembley for 2007 final, but can't make it this time unfortunately. :(

So it will be Setanta for us. Feet up, beers and pizza in front of the big screen, 1130pm May 24th.

Come On You Rams! :)

Archived