Where are we all sitting at Wembley?

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See what happens when you rely on someone else to book your tickets? I couldn't be around this weekend, so I got my lad to sort my ticket out. Ended up with block 540, row 24, seat 23. Any higher and I'd be sitting on the bleedin' arch.

Still, at least I'll be there.

See what happens when you rely on someone else to book your tickets? I couldn't be around this weekend, so I got my lad to sort my ticket out. Ended up with block 540, row 24, seat 23. Any higher and I'd be sitting on the bleedin' arch.

We are in 540 row 16. Do you look as much like a Pirate as your username sounds?

Leave me out of this!

Actually, thinking about it, my dad's booked a pretty weird block. He didn't like the view last time, because we were right in the corner near the front. Now we seem to be on the top tier despite that being the thing I though he'd avoid...ah well, sure he won't moan if we win. 

I can't personally complain when the bloke is funding my whole trip...

Block 540. With the Gods. Well they owe me a few favours so I'll have a word.

Block 538 COYR

Going to need binoculars

Block 535 row 8.................apparently on a clear day you can see France!

Block 540. With the Gods. Well they owe me a few favours so I'll have a word.

"Top tier! Give us a song! Top tier, top tier give us a song!"

Just letting you know, that's gonna be your cue. Listen out for it.

yeah me too its part of my sons birthday present which is on sunday ;-)

and his name Darby :-)

Got to be an omen :) taking my younger daughter with me but failed in Rams themed naming I'm afraid as her name is Rachel...

Archived