Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ricardo Vaz Te for backup striker? He is still at west ham...scored goals at this level before and I reckon he would be available for loan considering they have carroll, valencia, zarate, maiga and cole all ahead of him and he has 1 year left on his contract.

Half a good season at Barnsley and a nonentity for the rest of his 8 years (a guess but something like that, possibly more) in English football.

That's a no.

Vaz Te has actually been quite efficient the last 2-3 seasons, the problem for him has been injuries. Both for Barnsley and West Ham he has scored goals at Champ and Prem levels.

If fit he would be a good signing, but would depend if he could play wide, possibly not a Martin replacement.

Ricardo Vaz Te for backup striker? He is still at west ham...scored goals at this level before and I reckon he would be available for loan considering they have carroll, valencia, zarate, maiga and cole all ahead of him and he has 1 year left on his contract.

Vaz Te is not a bad suggestion, scored goals in champ and prem but is a similar mould to martin? ive never really seen him play

Vaz Te is not a bad suggestion, scored goals in champ and prem but is a similar mould to martin? ive never really seen him play

Not so sure about similar mould to Martin but I would think he would've played the lone forward role at Barnsley

Archived