Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adomah is a better version of Carayol, scores more and can beat a man. Adomah has great end product also, he's exactly the type of winger we want but he would be pricey.

Yet Max Gradel is on a free...

Seeing as we need a Winger and a bulky Striker who can do a similar job to Chrissy Martin why not go for Gary Mackay-Steven (previously mentioned i know) and Reading's Pavel Pogrebnyak?

Reading seem to be a bit of a selling club at the minute, seeing as Le Fondre claimed to have been sold to fund Reading's debt problems. Why not shift Sammon and replace him with Pogrebnyak? He scores goals and would be a better option off the bench than the fish i think.

Seeing as we need a Winger and a bulky Striker who can do a similar job to Chrissy Martin why not go for Gary Mackay-Steven (previously mentioned i know) and Reading's Pavel Pogrebnyak?

Reading seem to be a bit of a selling club at the minute, seeing as Le Fondre claimed to have been sold to fund Reading's debt problems. Why not shift Sammon and replace him with Pogrebnyak? He scores goals and would be a better option off the bench than the fish i think.

Wages would probably be an issue with Pogrebnyak...

I guess that's easier said than done.

Archived