Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

oomarkwright

I have heard that Max Clayton is a excellent player IF he is fit from a mate that is a Crewe fan.

On another note what about that Adam Clayton at Huddersfield. He looked excellent when I have seen him this season, 'uddersfields player of the season and he has a great beard to boot. A option if we dont get Thorne, he would be cheaper as well.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard that Max Clayton is a excellent player IF he is fit from a mate that is a Crewe fan.

On another note what about that Adam Clayton at Huddersfield. He looked excellent when I have seen him this season, 'uddersfields player of the season and he has a great beard to boot. A option if we dont get Thorne, he would be cheaper as well.

Was impressed with Clayton and Norwood for them though Clayton I think was the slightly deeper lying player so would be more suitable,  plus his beard is spectacular 

Was impressed with Clayton and Norwood for them though Clayton I think was the slightly deeper lying player so would be more suitable,  plus his beard is spectacular 

I agree Norwood is a handy player as well. If we lose one of our CM's this season he is someone I would like to see come in.

If we were to loan a Liverpool RB again, Wisdom would be a priority surely, we already know that he's class

Agree, but I can just imagine a bizarre scenario where Liverpool decide if they're going to loan Andre out again it will be to another team to give him a "different experience". I would take Andre as my first choice loan, but if that were to happen I still think Liverpool would be happy to send us another player or two after Andre's good season.

Kelly was rated very highly by many up to last season, bit quiet this season just gone...

Agree, but I can just imagine a bizarre scenario where Liverpool decide if they're going to loan Andre out again it will be to another team to give him a "different experience". I would take Andre as my first choice loan, but if that were to happen I still think Liverpool would be happy to send us another player or two after Andre's good season.

Kelly was rated very highly by many up to last season, bit quiet this season just gone...

If that's the case, Brighton with Hyypiä would be quite obvious choice.

So let's hope you're wrong.

If that's the case, Brighton with Hyypiä would be quite obvious choice.

So let's hope you're wrong.

I hope I'm wrong too. Although that's kind of how Mourinho plays it at Chelski (Courtois aside) and so wouldn't surprise me if Rodgers does too.

I think if Wisdom was to go out on loan again, it wouldn't be until after window has closed and decided he is not near first team squad, then we have a chance as long as Prem club don't loan him

Archived