Charity Dilemma

swanny

Hello all, 

I am doing the Great North Run this year in aid of the Rainbows Childrens Hospice. 

As I work in Nottingham there is always a fair bit of banter at work and one guy has offered to sponsor me £100 quid if at the end of the race i record a message on my phone saying "I love forest" and put it on youtube. 

I'm tempted as its a really good cause, but what do you think?

paul 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all, 

I am doing the Great North Run this year in aid of the Rainbows Childrens Hospice. 

As I work in Nottingham there is always a fair bit of banter at work and one guy has offered to sponsor me £100 quid if at the end of the race i record a message on my phone saying "I love forest" and put it on youtube. 

paul 

Go for it.

Put 'Epping' in brackets.

Hello all, 

paul 

I got better idea.

Make a video where you telling it.

Just remember to wear Deforestation Day t-shirt. You could even add that you especially love their defence.

I made a bet with a German colleague during the last World Cup, the loser would wear the winners football shirt the next day at work....I lost of course....and he walked in the next day, still bladdered, threw his beer soaked, sweaty, dirty German shirt at me and told me to enjoy the day.....I had it on for 9 hours.....never felt so dirty..!

genius!

I got better idea.

Make a video where you telling it.

Just remember to wear Deforestation Day t-shirt. You could even add that you especially love their defence.

been and bought the shirt today. need to get arse in gear now and get running the distance! 

Archived