Away leg being screened at the iPro

HeyHudson

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll be there, no chance of me getting a ticket for brighton, so will be good to escape nottingham and watch it with rams fans. 

Same for me. Don't fancy watching it in Nottingham either, even if I do live next to Hooters. 

I'll be at work. I'll not see a second of it. Might get a quick listen of the radio but more likely will be BBC website and DCFC twitter updates as and when i can nip back to the office.

Of course, they'll be some numpty Stoke or manure fan who will be very pleased to shout across the factory if Brighton score.

Its all about self control and maturity, the ability not to punch some **** in the throat is one that is just possible after years of practice.

I'll be at work. I'll not see a second of it. Might get a quick listen of the radio but more likely will be BBC website and DCFC twitter updates as and when i can nip back to the office.

Of course, they'll be some numpty Stoke or manure fan who will be very pleased to shout across the factory if Brighton score.

Its all about self control and maturity, the ability not to punch some **** in the throat is one that is just possible after years of practice.

Na ,just do it you will feel much better .

I am thinking of taking the lad... but don't want to miss any of the game or end up standing. Not sure whether to risk it and just go, get there early etc... Can't see them putting it on for just 100 people... Thats £500 on entrance money... not worth the effort surely? Would be a great atmosphere though! can't wait!!  :cool:

Depends how they screen it though, if they put up a big screen or just have it on all the tvs around the room. That will affect numbers.

I'm off to the Amex, but it's a good idea from the club and with a free drink thrown in they won't be making enough to cover the staff/electricity bill!

Archived