Away at the Amex – Info for Rams Fans

BrightonEye

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the situation with the train to Falmer from Brighton if you haven't got your match ticket with you? I'm driving from Cornwall and meeting friends at the ground who are going by coach and will have my matchday ticket.

I'm working down south on the wednesday & stopping in brighton driving back after the game if anyone doesn't want to get the train / coach back I have spare room £10 each drop you off in derby after (saves me money & will be quicker than coach / train ;-) ) 

But I assume I can pay to get the train from Brighton to Falmer then? It's not a football special, matchday ticket only thing? Sorry for questions, it's just I've never been to the Amex before and don't fancy having a big nightmare trying to get my car somewhere considering I then have the best part of a 6 hour drive home.

After 6.30pm there is a queing system in place at brighton station on matchnights  for trains to falmer platforms 7 and 8 , the trains are rammed and it would take the guard all night and a sherman tank to check for tickets so they dont bother .

Ok so I'm leaving london at around 5, I'm guessing the best place to get train is Victoria as I'm at Liverpool street, will I make it in time given there is another train I need to get at brighton?

I presume I'm reading this right, I'm not the cleverest.....

Ok so I'm leaving london at around 5, I'm guessing the best place to get train is Victoria as I'm at Liverpool street, will I make it in time given there is another train I need to get at brighton?

I presume I'm reading this right, I'm not the cleverest.....

I can back him up on this. No problem.

Archived