semi final tickets Help

boyise1234

First of all like to say thanks for for taking time o tea  my post,

I was just wondering if any members or season ticket holders who won't be going to the away leg on Thursday would be able to help me get tickets got the money ready so all ready to rock and roll as one may say,

Best regards chris

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it is my first post as I been on other forum for years but no one seem to use that one no more,  and yeah I have been to 16away games this season. But I always get them on general sale so never had to get a membership as tickets been easier enough to get but all the so called fans com  out of the wood works now don't they, and jw ram I vacant got a membership so they will all go be4 general sale

Yeah it is my first post as I been on other forum for years but no one seem to use that one no more, and yeah I have been to 16away games this season. But I always get them on general sale so never had to get a membership as tickets been easier enough to get but all the so called fans com out of the wood works now don't they, and jw ram I vacant got a membership so they will all go be4 general sale

Lol

Yeah it is my first post as I been on other forum for years but no one seem to use that one no more,  and yeah I have been to 16away games this season. But I always get them on general sale so never had to get a membership as tickets been easier enough to get but all the so called fans com  out of the wood works now don't they, and jw ram I vacant got a membership so they will all go be4 general sale

If you've been to that many games I have no doubt that you're also a season ticket holder. Therefore get in line with everyone else tomorrow morning. Either that or stop telling porkies.

God help us if we get to Wembley. We'll have loads of newbies asking if any ST holders aren't going.

I look forward to seeing another 20,000 fans who have no customer number yet have never missed a game in 30 years.

boyise1234   if you need a little help no probs with that im not going to the away leg so you can borrow my 2  season tickets number s mate if required ! email me at     paulgreentrainer@mail .com

he's got a season ticket though.

If there's 1500 tickets left, only sold 1200 today.

Get down to the iPro tomorrow. Or get on the web at midnight.

Away Leg tickets will only be available to purchase from the North Stand Ticket Office during normal opening hours or by calling 0871 472 1884 (option 1, then option 2). There will be NO online sales for the Away Leg.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/brighton-play-off-ticket-sales-start-1526340.aspx#gKL63gAIOkedsajd.99

It's all a bit of a lottery. I haven't got a season ticket and didn't go to the Watford game. However, I have held a season ticket, have supported the club for 43 years and have been to four away games and three home games this season which isn't bad coming from Bristol. However, I doubt very much whether I will get a ticket for the play-offs, let alone the final.

Archived